Thursday, October 2, 2008

Images again.
This time round it’s my Cousin, Brandon's 21st birthday!

Well, we went over t his house at Bukit Batok last sat. Wah. I tell you, its damn far sia. If not my dad fetch I also don’t know how go there. Only cousin that say so far away from all of us. hashes. Anw got him this addidas watch shared among all cousins. Took lots of pictures, gathering for relatives too. Then we were all saying that starting from this year, we will be attending 21st birthday party for like 5years straight. Especially next year got 3cousins turning 21. First it will be Terrence, then Melanie and lastly Kenny. After them, it would be mine soon.

Sad. I feel so old. OKAYS. I know its contradicting.

Anw, below are the images.










I went Pulau Ubin on Tuesday.
Supposed t be with SUI MC. but then things didn’t turn up this way. Lots of stories.
First, I woke up late. & I promised t go send kai off. Then I got the thought of rushing down and cabbed down. But then I didn’t wanna be late for Sui outing you see. So I called kai & told her that I woke up late so can’t send her off alr. I felt damn bad & guilty even though she says it’s alright. So I cabbed down t tamp mrt thought that I was like the last one since I’m late for like abt an hour.

To my surprise, NOBODY was there! I called Kelvin, he said reaching soon. So I went t grab a bite at cpf Mac. Like feeling damn dulan & pissed off alr. Jess called & said that they reach alr then ask the rest t meet me at Mac. THEN I SAW only 4 people turned up only which are Jess, ZhiZhong (ZZ), Melissa & Kelvin. But then after hearing their stories then I know we are all VICTIMS. So can’t blame anyone & not point being so pissed with them since at least I wasn’t the only one there. Melissa was saying at least 5 better than 2person pls. cause Melissa, ZZ & Kelvin was having the thought of not going. So it would be left with me & jess lah. Jess was like feeling bad and guilty doesn’t know for what. While all of us was like disappointed. Comments can’t be blogged here t avoid conflict.

Anw, we headed t take bus t Changi Village t take ferry over t Pulau Ubin. We had the joke of the day on the bus. Damn funny. I can’t remember when the last time I went there is. Weather was quite good. At least didn’t rain. Cycled around. Had lunch and Jess paid for it? Because he say he felt bad. And then we went for another round of cycling. We took lots pictures also along the way with good views of Pulau Ubin. but started t drizzle so we went back t mainland and decided t go E-hub.

Haha. Played pool over there. They are all so good lah. I am just not in the mood t play. I got a call from Ah Kat Jie Jie. She was just asking stuff abt mum & how are we doing. I guess uncle updated her. Well, While talking t her, I cried. Caused I miss mum when she started telling me things. I mean I missed mum badly suddenly. So I cried uncontrollably. Then I think it kind of scare the rest cause I didn’t say what happen & started crying. Sorry guys. Melissa thought I quarrel with my bf. LOL! Hmm. I can’t blame her since I didn’t tell her anything. Haha. They cheered me up by saying those Tamil words etc. Thanks guys.

After that, we trained down t Holland V for dinner. ZZ accompanied us t walk t Holland V while he was waiting for his friend t come. Calvin came and ZZ left for friend’s birthday party. Jess introduced t us all the different restaurant in Holland V. Then we ended up in this Indian restaurant which Jess say he wanted t bring us t have Indian cuisine. Lots of laughter came because of those stories that Calvin & Jess was telling us. And we were also laughing at each other. LOL! Lots of things we never knew. Jess treat us for dinner again lah. Now we felt damn bad.

We continued our session at Cold Rock for ice cream. Part 2. Stories that they went for China trip during the last holiday. We can’t wait for our turn. It seems freaking interesting or maybe is it the people that went with them? It started t pour heavily so chat till the rain get smaller since it’s getting late and headed back t mrt station. All trained home while I headed t Shaun’s house for MJ with BIGS. A lot of things but didn’t want t say. Bestie knows what happen. It just pissed me off that whole day. But then I had lots of fun with just 5people and we were really bonded. I love the hang out! (:

I got a fall again AS USUAL!
Like its normal t have a fall like that. People like my sister will expect it lah. Before I even go, she will say things like "you not scare you fall again?" & "later you fall down then you know!" so now having 2patch of big blue blacks on my knee cap. Damn pain. But at least better than the last time I fall at ECP when I was cycling. That one I tell you. I really cry man.

Anw, pictures will be up soon after I edited them. I just got it from ZZ today.

2Oct

Yet another boring day. Left house freaking early & I saw Nelly at bus stop while I was on the bus. Reach interchange, saw Rachel & Nelly. Talk about the Palau Ubin trip. One sick while the other can’t wake up. Damn Sian in class. So as usual had my first breakout with CY, Nydia & Justin after accompanying my classmates t w4 t grab bites. 2nd break was damn cool. I went for talk with Melissa Kelvin & Serene. Pretty interesting. Then Kelvin & I decided t go for merchandising meeting with Melissa. Waited for Ivy then headed t W4. Sense that people don’t welcome us so we went t HR Meeting at E6. We are like department hopping since operation haven’t got meetings yet. It’s damn cool lo. Joined HR in discussion. Very funny. Then headed back t class.

After school things I don’t want t go into details. One word- SCAM. Then I felt bad for wasting Jess & Kelvin’s time when they like got appointment but delayed it for the sake of helping out. SORRY! Well, while walking t mrt station, Sunshine saw me. I didn’t realise that lo. But now I know. When I see Nelly it would be that I will see Sunshine. LOL! You guys know lah, with sunshine around, there would be non-stop laugher. Funny things and random ideas. One would be asking SARANYA RAMANLINGAM t invite us t her house for DEEPAVALI. And why so? Because Sunshine miss the sambal prawn.

Well, I’m moving house in like abt one and half month time. But I haven’t really packed yet. Cause I don’t know where t start from. I need t pack like one whole house of things t one room of things. Which mean I got t throw away or give away a lot of things which include my mum stuff. One things that is making feeling very bad now is that I can’t bring my mum’s picture and offer prayers t her at dad’s house. I don’t know if ma would mind. But it’s just like I’m leaving my mum aside, leaving her in old folk home like that. Very unfilial.


Been emotional these few days.

Mainly cause I missed mum.

Tired also.

And some other things.

Sorry guys if I have been very dependent on you guys.

I just don’t want t be alone.

That’s all.

I will tend t cry more easily.

Cause I miss you. & you