Thursday, September 25, 2008

LONG DUE HEAVY IMAGES


girlfriends are loved(:





















above are pictures from SENTOSA and BBQ@ECP with my sem1 classmates- W24D.

I got this email from this person after she read my blog post abt my mum. i was really surprised when i saw this and i teared. i mean its really v touching and she just kinda know how i felt. yupps. i was quite encouraged after reading her mail. thanks.

"I feel for you, really.
I know you lost your mum recently, through your blog.
And i could really understand how you feel.
Maybe not totally, but part of what you're going through right now, i've been through them.

I lost my mum like 3 years ago?
Going 4 years already.

I know how it feels to deal with the loss of a loved one.
I know exactly how regretful you'd feel for not being able to be by your mum's side when she was breathing her last.
That happened to me also.
And i wasn't there because i chose to go home instead of staying over at the hospital.

I know how it feels to miss someone so so so badly and yet you can't do anything to ease it.
I know how it feels to cry alone and wanting someone to just understand what you're going through, which i think few people could.

I believe you're carrying a great responsibility right now.
Without your mum with you and your sister anymore.
And you're the eldest, your relatives would expect you to take care of your younger sister.

I understand what you're going through right now.
But i don't know the right words to say to you to make you feel better.
And i guess the cryings won't stop so soon, yet.
Cos even till now, i would still cry when i miss my mum.

On my mum's funeral, someone told me something which motivated me, somehow.
She said "One day in heaven equals to a million years on earth".
So yea, you'd see her really soon.
It's just a matter of time.
I mean, it's not even 1 day in heaven yet.
I don't think it's even a second in heaven yet lah.

I believe your mum doesn't want to see you sad also, for sure.
So yea, cheer up and be ok soon!
(:

I'll keep you in my prayers!
Jia you! :D"