i got so much t say but its kinda hard t start.
I fear that history would repeat, on me and on another person. 2options t consider. Hard choice. But i dont know if its good options. Hahas. Sound confusing right? Well, im confused too! (:
People's opinion matters alot t me but is it reliable? That's another problem of me. I dont wish t make the same mistake again but people tell me that if i never put in the effort t try i would never know will it be the same.
life is just like a gamble. I should just do what my heart tells me to, even if i choose wrongly, i can just simply say "fuckit! I've made the wrong choice" & just choose another alternative or route. That's what my faci told me. I find it quite true but having the courage t do it is another thing lo.
Complicating! Hais.
I haven been home for the pass one week t sleep or stay home le. Its like going t people's
House t mj or stay-over and then go home t get change plus get clothes etc. i bet papa's gonna nagg at me sooon!!!!
I hope things will work out fine for both of us. You know who i am referring t & talking about. (: dont dwell in it but be sure i will always be there for you.
fetish for roses always at this period of time. Bestie too! Lol. (:
Ymi


