Sunday, April 27, 2008

well, i decided to be a good girl and come home earlier instead of going to shangari-la with boy and jared. and im staying put at home for tmr too. not going out for birthday celebration with my class group since im the only girl if im going. yupps.

i signed up for SUI and JIVE as my IG already. and i found out that i am in the same IG as that two ahem- ZUL and FITREE. dont know is fortunate or misfortune. who knows. but at least not too bad. i know people going to the same IG as me. wont feel so weird. hahas.

ANYWAYS, I NEED A JOB BADLY MAN!
I NEED SOME INCOME BEFORE IT DEPLETS. MOST IMPORTANTLY I WANT RETAIL THERAPY. its been ages since i last when for shopping especially those kind that shops to my hearts content without having to worry no income. sigh. trying looking for job now. even bestie is trying to find too. so she will help me keep a look out too.

I want to watch drama.
I want to play games
I want to work
I want to shop
I want to watch movie
I want to sing K
I want to go zoo
I want(NEED) to organise gathering.

LOL!

BTW, FOR THOSE IN CLASS 5B OR 5A MRS LUM'S POA STUDENT PLEASE TAKE NOTE HERE:

Mrs Lum's birthday is getting near. i will be organising birthday celebration just like last year. her birthday is on 23may which is a friday. but then she will most probably be celebrating with her family so i think 24may would be more appropriate which is a SAT. but there is the problem- where you guys want to have it? i got some suggestion here. first, CHALET w BBQ. but people must be willing to fork out the money if not there is no point making one person pay. Second, Pizza Hut like last year. SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO CONTRIBUTE AND SPREAD THE WORD AROUND.

THANKS.