Tuesday, June 12, 2007

=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
rong was at prata shop all the way
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
i went to find him there
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
all i ever heard was that you were there alone waiting at the prata shop
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
not with rong

a truth that wasnt meant to be known to me.
doesnt it matter now?
Nopes. its doesnt.
but at least i know the truth that was being kept by you.
i guess you meant well.
thanks for keeping it from me.
appreciate your effort and concerns.
cause you didnt want me to get hurt.
love ya. muacks~

was chatting with pei pei. and i realised that his 6th sense is really good lah.
anyways, pei was right. everyone is living well in their lives now. and what matters most is that everyone is happy. i agree. its time i shouldnt dwell in the past and cause unhappiness to others.

=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
so long ago liao
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
anyway now, everyone lives well with their lifes
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
everyone happy tats wad tat matter most
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
yeah
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
i agree
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
everyone is living well and happy with their lives
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
yeap
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
and i should stop dwelling in the past and bring up the past cause it will only cause unhappiness to others
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
yeap
=JuenJuey= I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP!! Goes my heart.. says:
it is gd that you think this way
«± Gïïoväññå ±» to love someone is to let that person go. says:
after everything that happen i should learn something out of it. its time to grow up and not let others worry.

i remembered one thing that shuyi ever said was somethings are better to keep to yourself and i totally agree to it. certain things are really better to keep to yourself and not meant to be shared.