Wednesday, June 27, 2007

-EDITED!!-

bestie came over to my house since her phone low bat after her school ended. chat online with caleb and Jinglong to decide how. super funny conver. made Jinglong lie just not to let caleb know that we heading to AMK. and yeah, Jinglong is a bad liar(which i supposed is a good thing). left the conver there then we left home and head towards AMK by bus and train. the trip down was super funny lahs.

reach AMK and i recalled the last time i been there was on 5may. been there just to meet him after work but yeah. long ago liao. bestie saw some funny creature while we went to meet caleb they all at K pool there. had dinner at some food court in AMK hub. after that we headed to K pool and they played there. the whole session was super funny and stressful depending on who is playing lahs. if its Jinglong and caleb, its super funny. but if its guardian angel and caleb play then super stressful. all seen on the facial expressions.
isupposedidomissyou&loveyoubutinaspecialmannernow,myspecialfriend.
was about to leave at eleven plus nearing midnight and we realised that we got no bus home le so bestie and i decided to learn how to play pool liao. so my shifu was jinglong while bestie's one no need say also know is Mr chia lahs. super joker. well, played two games and i lost so as usual, caleb always have bets and this time it was on whether bestie and i who will win. obviously i lost lah. i mastered the skills of my shifu which is the to shoot in the WHITE ball as always. not bad le lahs. LOL!!

played till close to 1pm. walked to jinglong house and decided to slack there. climb up this dumb hill jsut to get to his house. played playground since there is one on the way. chat a little about stuff. but Jinglong and i watch some free show too lahs. then finally settled down at the playground that is at jinglong's house downstairs. play, slack, listen to music, read magazine, almost fell asleep there too. till i was very hungry and lazy to walk to cheers to buy cup noodle back to eat so we went to Jinglong house.

got DOG lah but quite cute lo. not like those that will bite people any moment. messy house jsut like bestie's one. but with LOTS OF SNACKS. its like panic ground, I LOVE!! (classmates will know what i mean(: ) at first its Jinglong cook for us but then we decided to take over after seeing the way he cook. OMG la. reboil the water and had H2H talk with bestie. eat our noodles played crazy taxi and watch youtube since there are shows that we cant watch behind our back facing the comp. camwhore at early morning six plus. then bestie fall asleep. and there goes her nonsenses again with that super duper act cute look and voice- BANANA IN THE WORLD UNITE!


threesome(:

caleb.RED.GREEN

Jinglong. He finally look slightly taller in this pict.


guardian angel.weikang

random pict of my shifu

Caleb chia

bestie(:

this is what's taken when you dont let us camwhore!!


super classical PICTURE

a guy that is willing to carry a girls bag!*this is a good example of a gentleman!

my super good angle^^

bestie loves^^

GREEN.RED.Jinglong


BFF(:

YELLOW BANANA!!

camwhore session!

MR chia& MS wee

she simply jsut love the BANANA!!LOL!


left his house at eight plus and went Mac to ahve breakfast. though very tired but then hungry too. while i was eating i came over this song. its below and i have post it as my blog song. love this song. dont know why. just simply love the lyrics too. too meaningful i supposed. iguessitsjusthowthelyricsmeanstomeandhowifeltbahs.althoughiamlookingforwardtoabrandnewrsbutjustcantstandbutbegantolookback.
THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I LOST MY MDIS STUDENT CARD WHICH I GOT IT FOR LESS THAN A WEEK. DAMN IT. WTF LAHS.

went back to the playground up on the hill and to jinglong's house, the route where we took yesterday. but no avail. sian. having fun but got to sacrifise something. and in this case its mine MDIS card. *sorry to Jinglong for disturbing your sleep, bestie and caleb for accompanying up the hill and playground just to look for my card!!*

while on the way home saw MEIQI and CASSEY. meiqi damn blur lah. board the bus but didnt see me. so near her can. so text her "morning!! going to school on the bus, mr cheerful ??" she stunned can. LOL!

Late night convo with caleb bestie and aiai is really enjoyable. super funny and entertaining lahs. and we are like really close. its like xing ying bu li. think we can truely call ourself FOURSOME!! LOL! we are super xiang qing xiang ai too. like what aiai says. hahas. wait for each each other to blog finish in the wee hours before going to sleep. bestie and aiai is like my SUPER FAN of my blog even though they dont tag. i dont know to say aiai smart or dumb lahs to wu da wu zhuang know my secret in the blog. so now people knows the secret le. and that's for really close friends to know it de k.

btw, this is for aiai. must jiayou hor!! we are all behind you. fang shou yi bo bahs. at least give it a try. if not later you lose you chance then gg le. dont blow the given chance away. maybe she's just waiting for you to open your mouth and pop the question only. sieze the chance alright. wo men shi ni de fan club, so we will support you all the way. moral support that's all we can give. the rest only can depend on you. give you all our luck and courage too. you can de.

Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone Lyrics

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever I know we were
Yeah, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you
amimissyou?sometimesidomissyousuddenlydontknowwhybutiwontgettooemowhenimissesyou.
好朋友 罗志祥

像两首节拍不同的歌
却又同时被爱情合奏
旋律勉强着
愉快不能够假装快乐
你心中有宽阔的天空
空气还稀薄

曾经等待因为会改变什么
你总会属于我
但是最后时间证明了
你只喜欢我

你说我比较像你的好朋友
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心
还会不会寂寞

如果爱情是五线谱
我只希望用全音符
吟唱出爱上你
那完整的幸福
当你的心没有耳朵
即使我为你唱着歌
你也只看见我哭了

你说我比较像你的好朋友
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心
还会不会寂寞歌

曾经因为等待会改变什么
你总会属于我
但是最后时间证明了
你只喜欢我

你说我比较像你的好朋友
只是不小心拥抱着
你道歉你难过
于是我给你笑容
谁在乎我的心
ho还会不会寂寞
你说我是你最好的朋友
却不应该再拥抱着
你退缩你冷漠
于是我放开双手
不在乎我的心
会永远的寂寞
ihavebeenthinkingandfeltthathaopengyougotaspecialmeaningtous-someonewealwaysloveinurheart.